Winter Cherry (Asgandh)
₨100.00 – ₨900.00
- also known as
- Scientific Name: Withania Somnifera
- اسگندنا گوری
- Ability To Fight Against Cancer
- Decreases Inflammation And Pain
- Used To Stimulate The Thyroid Gland
- Strengthens The Heart Muscles
- Helps In Control Cholesterol
Winter Cherry / Asgandh Ashwagandha (اسگند, اسگندنا گوری) is also known as Indian Ginseng and Withania Somnifera. Its plant is originated from India and it grows best in dry regions. It has a wide range of health benefits including,
- Winter Cherry has the ability to fight against cancer, it is known to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy without interfering with the tumor cell-killing activity.
- It has been found to be effective in dealing with a variety of rheumatologic problems. The herb is known to act as a cyclooxygenase inhibitor that decreases inflammation and pain.
- It is effective in controlling bacterial infections in humans.
- It is effective in urogenital, gastrointestinal, and respiratory tract infections when consumed orally.
- With its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, is good for cardiovascular health problems. It strengthens the heart muscles and can also control cholesterol.
- It is used to improve both physical and mental health particularly great to reduce anxiety and depression because of its anti-stress properties. It had been administered to induce a soothing and calming effect on a person.
- Winter Cherry can be used to stimulate the thyroid gland. If using on a daily basis, it would increase the secretion of thyroid hormones.
- Winter Cherry possesses hemo-poetic properties that helps to prevent conditions like anemia.
- It is useful in improving muscular strength of the lower limbs and weakness. It also has a positive impact on neuro-muscular coordination.
- Winter Cherry is used to restore male libido, cure impotence and increase male fertility. I can be used as a male sexuality tonic.
- It helps to regulate blood sugar which aids in suppressing sugar cravings.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid consumption of Winter Cherry, as it possesses abortifacient properties.
- Avoid consumption of Winter Cherry in large amounts, as this may have side effects such as diarrhea, upset stomach, and nausea.