₨40.00 – ₨350.00
- Scientific Name: Chrysopogon Zizanioides
- Provides Relief From All Types Of Inflammation
- Provides Relief To Patients Suffering From Insomnia.
- Rich In Antiseptic Properties.
- Improves And Maintains Good Health Of Nerves.
- Promoting Growth Of New Tissues
Vetiver grass/Khus (خس) also known as Chrysopogon Zizanioides, is grown for many different purposes. The plant helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion, but it can also protect fields against pests and weeds. Vetiver has favourable qualities for animal feed. From the roots, oil is extracted and used for cosmetics, aromatherapy, herbal skincare and ayurvedic soap. Due to its fibrous properties, the plant can also be used for handicrafts, ropes and more.
This grass has a very pleasant, mild, earthy, and musky smell which has a cooling effect on the body and the mind. The dried grass and its roots are used to thatch the side panels of water based room and window coolers, since it cools and adds fragrance to moist air.
- Enhances libido and arouses feeling of sexual desire.
- Speeds up eradication of scars and other marks from skin.
- Provides relief from all types of inflammation.
- Rejuvenates body and boost immune system.
- Provides relief to patients suffering from insomnia.
- Rich in antiseptic properties.
- Improves and maintains good health of nerves.
- Helps heal wounds by promoting growth of new tissues.
Use with caution during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester.