Tellicherry Bark (Indarjo Talkh)
₨100.00 – ₨900.00
also known as
Bitter Oleander, Connessi Bark, Kurchi Bark, Dysentery Rose Bay
Scientific Name: Holarrhena Antidysenterica
- Used For Diarrhea
- Used In Curing Fever
- Helpful In augmenting Digestion
- Used In Curing Cold
- Works Well In Ano-Rectal Problems
Tellicherry Bark / Indarjo Talkh (اندرجوتلخ) is also known as Connessi Bark, Kurchi Bark, Dysentery Rose Bay,Bitter oleander and Holarrhena Antidysenterica, is a deciduous shrub or a small tree. It has a rough, pale brownish or grayish bark.
- The bark of bitter oleander has astringent, antidysenteric, anthelmintic, stomachic, febrifuge and tonic properties.
- The herb is used in the treatment of amebic dysentery and diarrhea.
- The seeds are used in curing fever and cold. Their powder is used in dressing the oozing wounds.
- The decoction of the skin of the herb is used to clean wounds and promote healing.
- The paste of the skin of bitter oleander is applied on boils.
- The herb is helpful in augmenting digestion and appetite.
- It works well in ano-rectal problems, like proctitis, painful defecation, retal swellings, etc.
- Because of its styptic property, bitter oleander assists in arresting the bleeding piles.
- The skin of bitter oleander bark, when grated in cow’s milk, helps in treating painful, difficult micturition and urinary stones.
- The seed powder proves to be a household remedy for intestinal worm infections in children.
- The herb has proven to be useful in treating rheumatoid arthritis and even osteoporosis.
There are no reviews yet.