Tamarind Seeds (Tukhm-e-Tamar Hindi Khord)
₨40.00 – ₨400.00
- also known as
- Scientific Name: Tamarindus Indica Linn
- تخم تمرہندی خورد
- تخم املی
- Used For Treating Diarrhea
- Minor Skin Rashes.
- Helps In Arthritis
- Improves Heart Health
- Helps In Diabetes
Tamarind is the fruit of Tamarindus indica popularly used in cuisine. Roasted tamarind seeds/Tukhm-e-Tamar Hindi Khord (تخم تمرہندی خورد, تخم املی) are a popular snack amongst the rural population. Mostly available during dry season, tamarind seeds contain phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin c, potassium, calcium and amino acids. Tamarind seeds are shiny black in colour and have numerous nutritional and health benefits.
It is used for treating
- Minor skin rashes.
- Gums and teeth problems. This is beneficial for heavy smokers with heavy nicotine deposits or tartar and plaque caused by lack of dental and oral hygiene, and consumption of soft drinks. This also removes stain caused by tea, coffee, soda and smoking.
- Low immunity
- Colon Cancer
- Tamarind seed contain antibacterial benefits. This also protects from a bacterium that causes skin infections as well as intestinal and urinary tract infections.
- Cough, Tonsils and Throat Infections
- Improves Heart health
- Cure Fracture
Tamarind seed extracts are beneficial for skin care. Tamarind seed boosts skin elasticity, provides hydration and smoothness, it helps in skin moisturization and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
This also acts as an anti-aging formula.