Sweet Violet (Gul-e-Banafsha)
₨120.00 – ₨1,100.00
- also known as
Wood Violet, English Violet
- Scientific Name: Viola Odorata
- گل بنفشہ
- Strengthen And Comfort The Heart
- Useful For Digestive Tract Complaints
- Treating Pain In The Minor Joints
- Treating Fever, Skin Diseases,Urinary Problems
- Treats Dry Or Sore Throat
Sweet Violet/Gul Banafsha (گل بنفشہ) is also known as Wood Violet, English Violet and Viola Odorata. They are edible flowers that can be used in a variety of medicinal and culinary ways, includes sweet violet syrup and infusion recipes.It is also used inperfumes, dyes and cosmetics.
The health benefits of Sweet Violet includes,
- Sweet violet is used for treating nervous strain, hysteria, physical and mental exhaustion, depression, and irritability.
- Its use will moderate anger, strengthen and comfort the heart.
- It is very useful for digestive tract complaints such as abdominal pain, swelling (inflammation) of the stomach and intestines and the tissues that line them, digestion problems caused by improper diet, gas, heartburn, gallbladder disorders, and loss of appetite.
- It can also use for respiratory tract conditions, particularly to treat dry or sore throat, stuffy nose, coughs, hoarseness, and bronchitis. It has chemicals that help break up chest congestion by thinning mucous and making it easier to cough up.
- Other benefits include treating pain in the minor joints, fever, skin diseases,Urinary problems, headache and trouble sleeping (insomnia).
- Sweet violet can applied directly to the skin for skin disorders and as a skin cleanser.
Special Precautions & Warning:
- Sweet violet is safe for most people when taken by mouth in recommended doses. No side effects have been reported.
- To stay on safe side the use of sweet violet during pregnancy and breast-feeding should be avoided.