Soap Nut (Reethe)
₨40.00 – ₨350.00
Scientific Name: Sapindus Trifoliatus Linn
بندق، اریٹھا، ارشنا، اریٹھو
- It Cures Asthma
- Good Treatment Of Skin Diseases
- Helps Treat Stubborn Pimples And Blackheads
- Used To Eject Snake Or Scorpion Venom
- Used To Cure Bacterial And Other Scalp Infections
Soapnut/Reethe (ریٹھے, بندق، اریٹھا، ارشنا، اریٹھو) also known as Sapindus Trifoliatus Linn, is one of the most popular herbs. When it comes in contact with water, it creates mild suds that resemble soap. Soap nut is found in abundance in places that receive 150-200 cm of rainfall each year. Hence, it is used for a variety of purposes, from washing clothes to making ornaments shine. These nuts are amazing for our health, hair and skin as well and have multiple uses.
- Soap nuts have natural conditioning properties that help in moisturizing skin.
- It works as an excellent cleanser and a good substitute of regular soap
- It helps lightens the complexion and evens out skin tone.
- It helps to get rid of stubborn pimples and blackheads.
- It is a good treatment of skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis.
- Soap nuts are the best for hair growth and makes hair smooth and shiny.
- It is used to cure bacterial and other scalp infections including dandruff and heat lice.
- The regular usage of soap nut for hair wash can reduce split ends to a great extent.
- Soap nuts have natural anti-venom properties. They can be used to eject snake or scorpion venom from the affected people.
- Soap nuts are very effective in helping to cure tobacco and drug addiction. This is why it is provided to smokers to reduce their craving for tobacco.
- It relieve severe bouts of migraines.
- It gives relief from hysteria and epilepsy.
- It cures asthma.
- Soap nuts have anti-inflammatory properties that are effective in curing joint pains and edema.
- Drinking reetha juice can help control cholesterol levels.
- Soap nuts are anti-diabetic in nature. They are helpful in controlling blood sugar levels.
- It can help getting instant relief from diarrhea and dyspepsia.
There are no reviews yet.