Salep Orchid (Salab Misri)
₨1,000.00 – ₨10,000.00
- Scientific Name: Orchis Mascula, Orchis Latifolia
- سعلب مصری
- For Maintenance Of Skin Health
- Helps in Curing Of Diarrhoea
- Treating Male Sexual Issues
- Helps In Removing Neural Stress
- Possess Expectorant Properties
Salep orchid / Salab Misri Irani (سعلب مصری ایرانی) also known as Orchis Mascula and Orchis Latifolia scientifically.
In Ayurveda, Salep Orchid has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac and a nervine tonic.
The tubers of Salep Orchid contain bitter principles and a volatile, which give the flower its key therapeutic properties. Salep contains a mucus-like substance that might help soothe the digestive tract.
As an aphrodisiac, Salep Orchid is beneficial in treating male sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction and impotence.
It is a nervine tonic that treats stress and mental disorders.