Radish Seeds (Tukhm-e-Mooli)
₨40.00 – ₨320.00
also known as
Common Radhish, Wild Radish, Garden Radish
Scientific Name: Raphanus Sativus Linn
مولی کے بیج
- Relieves From Indigestion
- Beneficial For Bloating
- Helpful To Improve Immune Kidney Function
- Boost Immune System
- Boost The Circulation Of Blood.
Radish seeds/Tukhm-e-Mooli (تخم مولی, مولی کے بیج) are edible and can be added to salads for a crunchy, spicy flavor. Radish also known as Common Radhish, Wild Radish, Garden Radish and Raphanus Sativus Linn. Due to medicinal properties of seeds, some varieties of radishes are particularly cultivated for the seeds.
They are good for,
- Decrease fatigue as well as cleanse blood and body.
- Migraine headache
- Sore throats,
- Congestion and hangovers.
- They are also beneficial for bloating
- Acne and cellulite.
- Radish seeds are helpful to improve immune kidney function
- Boost immune system
- Boost the circulation of blood.
- Radish seed oil is utilized to heal as well as soften dry, cracked skin.