Indian Frankincense Gum (Gond Kundar, Lobaan)
₨200.00 – ₨1,600.00
- also known as
Boswellia, Indian Olibanum
- Scientific Name: Boswellia Serrata
- گوند کندر
- Diseases Of The Testes
- Treats Asthma
- Helps In Diabetes
- Relieves In Painful Menstruation
- Pimples And Skin Treatments
Indian frankincense Gum / Gond Kundar / Lobaan (لوباں گوند / گوند کندر) is a tree that is native to India and Arabia. It is also known as Boswellia, Indian Olibanum and Boswellia Serrata. In manufacturing, Indian frankincense resin oil and extracts are used in soaps, cosmetics, foods, and beverages.
It is narrated that Hazrat Abdullah Bin Jaffar Radi Allaho Anh related from Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam that he said:
“بَخِّروا بُيُوتَكُم باللُّبان والصَّعْتَ”
“Fumigate your houses with Lubaan (Frankincense) and Sa’atar (Thyme)”
[Zaadul Maa’d page no. 387]
It was reported that once a man complained to Ali Radi Allaho Anh that he forgets, so the 4th Caliph said to him,
“عليك باللُّبان، فإنه يُشَجِّع القلبَ، ويَذْهَبُ بالنِّسيان”
“Resort to the Lubaan, because it strengthens the heart and removes forgetfulness”.
Its use is effective for treatment of,
- Ulcerative colitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis and joint pain
- Diseases of the testes
- Abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- Painful menstruation
- Pimples and Skin treatments
- Indian frankincense is also used as a stimulant, to increase urine flow, and for stimulating menstrual flow.
- The resin of Indian frankincense contains substances that may decrease inflammation.
- Indian frankincense has properties that tend to make it effective for lowering cholesterol levels in the blood and liver. Overall body cholesterol levels are brought down by this medicinal herb.
- The oil made from Indian frankincense is a very effective one, which can calm and soothe the whole body and mind. It works to reduce all the aches and pains in the body and also clears the lungs. This herbal oil acts as a skin tonic.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Indian frankincense is LIKELY SAFE for most adults when taken by mouth for up to six months.
It is POSSIBLY SAFE when applied to the skin for up to 30 days. It usually does not cause important side effects. However, sometimes cause stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea as an allergic reaction.