Globe Thistle (Baram Dandi)
₨55.00 – ₨430.00
- Scientific Name: Echinops Echinatus
- برم ڈنڈی
- Helps In Diabetes
- Relieves Cardiac diseases
- Used For Cough and respiratory illness
- Used For Leucorrhea
- Beneficial For Nerve disorders
Globe thistle/Baram Dandi (برم ڈنڈی) is also known as Echinops Echinatus, is used for the treatment of sexual disability. It is used as a sexual stimulant both internally and externally.
Health benefits of Globe Thistle:
The root is anti-inflammatory and galactogogue. It is used in the treatment of breast abscesses with inflammation, mastitis, lack of milk in nursing mothers and distension of the breast.
It increases the appetite, stimulates the liver, and is useful against chronic fever, migraine, joint pains, urinary disorder, urinary infection, as well as worm and hemorrhoids in Ethiopia
Decoction of the root is given to pregnant women for facilitating delivery.
Use of the plant is indicated in cases of,
- Cardiac diseases
- Skin Blisters and Eczema
- Cough and respiratory illness
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Nerve disorders (hysteria and epilepsy)