Garden Rue (Barge Sadaab, Berge Suddaab)
₨50.00 – ₨380.00
also known as
Rue, Common Rue, Herb of Grace, Herbygrass
Scientific Name: Ruta Graveolens
- Use Rue For Breathing Problems
- Used For Other Painful Conditions Including Headache
- Used For Heart And Circulation Problems
- Used For Cramps, And Muscle Spasms
- Uses Include Treatment Of Fever, Hemorrhage
Garden Rue also known as Rue, Common Rue, Herb of Grace, Herbygrass, (برگ سداب) is a plant. It also known by its scientific name Ruta Graveolens. Rue plants have bluish-green, fernlike leaves that are bushy and compact. The flowers on the rue herb are yellow with petals that are frilly on the edges and the center of the flower is normally green. Rue normally grows to a height of 2 to 3 feet tall. The parts that grow above the ground are used to make medicine.
Despite serious safety concerns, garden rue is used as a medicine for a long list of conditions. It is used for digestion problems including loss of appetite, upset stomach, and diarrhea. It is also used for heart and circulation problems including pounding heart (heart palpitations) and “hardening of the arteries” (arteriosclerosis). Some people use rue for breathing problems including pain and coughing due to swelling around the lungs (pleurisy).
Rue is used for other painful conditions including headache, arthritis, cramps, and muscle spasms; and for nervous system problems including nervousness, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and Bell’s palsy.
Other uses include treatment of fever, hemorrhage, hepatitis, “weakness of the eyes,” water retention, intestinal worm infestations, and mouth cancer. Rue is also used to kill bacteria and fungus.
Rue is sometimes applied directly to the skin to treat arthritis, dislocations, sprains, injuries of the bone, swollen skin, earaches, toothaches, headaches, tumors, and warts; and as an insect repellent.
- It is unsafe for both mother and unborn child to take rue during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Rue can cause uterine contractions, which can cause a miscarriage. That’s why rue is used to cause an abortion. But it also has serious effects for the mother. Some women who have tried using rue to cause an abortion have died.
- Rue can make existing gastrointestinal problems worse. If you have any stomach or intestinal disorder, you have an extra reason not use rue.
- Rue can harm the kidney and irritate the urinary tract. If you have a kidney or urinary tract problem, avoid use of rue.
- Rue can make existing liver problems worse. If you have any liver disorder, avoid use of rue.
There are no reviews yet.