Fennel Seed Oil – Saunf Oil
₨350.00 – ₨700.00
- Relieves indigestion and digestive troubles
• Eases monthly menstrual cycles
• Supports a healthy lymphatic system
• Calms minor skin irritation
Some Of The Uses Are As Follows:
- Rub Fennel on your stomach or on the bottom of your feet to help ease menstrual or digestive discomfort.
- Put a drop of Fennel under your tongue to help fight sweet tooth cravings.
- Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavor.
- Add 1–2 drops in a glass of warm water or tea to help settle digestive upset.
- To control feelings of overwhelm, place a drop in your hands and cup over the nose and mouth while you breathe.
- Place 1 drop on your hands, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe deeply as desired for strength.
- For responsibility, place 1-2 drops on a cotton ball to stick in your car, home, or office vents. Diffuse as desired or add a drop to your shirt collar.
- Do not use essential oils or absolutes undiluted; do not apply directly on the skin.
• Keep all oils away from eyes.
• Keep out of the reach of children.