Dodder Seeds (Tukhm-e-Kasoos)
₨80.00 – ₨550.00
also known as
Hellweed Seeds, Devil’s Guts Seeds
Scientific Name: Cuscuta Reflexa
- Used To Treat Kdney Infections
- Improve The Health Of The Urinary Tract
- Prevents Skin Cancer And Skin Aging
- Helps In Treating Bladder Problems
- Helps With Lower Back Pain
Dodder seed/Tukhm-e-Kasoos (تخم کثوث) also known as Cuscuta Reflexa, its extract is an important part of traditional Chinese medicine. Cuscuta or dodder is a genus that consists of nearly 170 different plants. It’s also known commonly as devil’s hair, hairweed or love vine. The seeds of dodder contain biological alkaloids, flavones, anthraquinone, coumarin and tannic acid. These are the active ingredients that make dodder seed so beneficial in traditional medicine.
- Dodder seed extract produces excellent male enhancement results. Dodder Seed works well for premature ejaculation and also increases sperm count, and increases sperm motility.
- The seed extract can also be used to treat kidney infections and to improve the health of the urinary tract.
- Dodder Seeds can help prevent skin cancer and skin aging.
- Dodder Seeds can protect the liver from damage from agents like acetaminophen.
- And it also helps with lower back pain, eye floaters, and ringing of the ears.
- Dodder Seed is a good immune enhancing and anti-fatigue agent.
- I can help in treating bladder problems and spleen problems.
Side Effects and Considerations:
Dodder seed extract is natural and generally safe. The herb, however, is very powerful and each individual should take the correct dosage. No side effects have been reported, if the extract is taken as recommended by physician.
Dodder might cause stomach pain in some people. It is recommended to avoid its use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.