Cucumber Seeds (Tukhm-e-Khayareen)
₨150.00 – ₨900.00
- Scientific Name: Cucumis Sativus
- تخم خیا رین
- Useful In Treating A Number Of Skin Problems
- Useful in Treatment Of Hair Problems
- Helps In Providing A Youthful Look To Skin
- Preventing a Number Of Digestive Problems
- Helps In The Prevention Of Cancer
Cucumber is one of the most widely used fruit which is basically used as a salad can be found everywhere. Cucumber seeds/Tukhm-e-Khayareen (تخم خیا رین) also known as Cucumis Sativus, possess a number of health benefits including,
- Cucumber seeds are very useful in treating a number of sin problems like sunburn, dry skin, tanning, wrinkles etc. The use of these seeds helps in providing a youthful look to skin.
- It is very useful in treatment of hair problems like hair fall and weak hairs. The sulphur content of cucumber seeds helps in stimulating the growth of hair and makes them thick and healthy.
- Regular consumption of cucumber seeds helps in stimulating the overall digestive health. It help in preventing a number of digestive problems like acidity, ulcers, gastritis, indigestion etc.
- Cucumber seeds contain less calorie and the water and mineral content of it help in losing weight more efficiently.
- Cucumber seeds contain a number of useful phyto nutrients that helps in the prevention of cancer.
- Cucumber seeds helps in improving the overall gum and teeth health.
- It promotes brain health and regular consumption of cucumber seeds is linked with lower stress level.
- Cucumber seeds possess anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the inflammation.
- Regular consumption of cucumber seeds is also helpful in treating the problem of head ache.