Common Fumitory (Shahtra)
₨80.00 – ₨660.00
- also known as
Earth-Smoke, Drug Fumitory
- Scientific Name: Fumaria Officinalis
- Works Well For Treating Both Eczema And Psoriasis
- Works Well For Detoxing The Blood And Liver
- Prevents The Formation Of Gallbladder Stones
- Used To Treat Irritations Of The Diarrhea
Common Fumitory/Shahtra (شاہترہ) also known as Earth-Smoke, Drug Fumitory and Fumaria officinalis, is an annual plant of somewhat variable characteristics, often resembling a bush, but also growing as a low, trailing shrub. It has gray, pointed leaves that, at a distance, give the plant a wispy appearance of smoke. The pink-purple flower blooms in spring. The flowering plant (aerial parts) traditionally has been used in herbal medicine. The climbing fumitory, or Allegheny vine, is a North American plant of another genus (Adlumia). Several genera of the family are native to South Africa.
- It works well to heal swollen, red, and painful skin and other organs.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory qualities it works well for treating both eczema and psoriasis.
- It also heals acne and clears up blemishes thus bringing about beautiful skin.
- It contains lots of great antioxidants it also works well for detoxing the blood and liver.
- It is also a great diuretic helping to rid the body of excess water accumulation and toxins.
- It also prevents the formation of gallbladder stones, and works as a great antispasmodic compound for the gallbladder.
- It is full of antioxidants that help to slow the aging process.
- It has also been used to treat irritations of the GI tract and sooth away bloating, pain, diarrhea, constipation, and stomach aches.
- It is a good antibacterial agent that kill bacillus and staph infections.