Castor Bean (Tukhm-e-Arandi)
₨100.00 – ₨550.00
Scientific Name: Ricinus Communis
- Helpful In Fighting Rheumatism.
- Relieves Menstrual Pain.
- Moisturizing Agent.
- Promotes Hair Growth.
- Effectively Treats Constipation.
Castor Bean/Tukhm-e-Arandi (تخم ارنڈی) also known as Ricinus Communis, is native to Eastern Africa, southeastern Mediterranean Basin and India. But it grows well in all tropical regions. This plant has been under cultivation for more than 6000 years and it was widely used for cosmetics and oil lamps in ancient Egypt.
Castor is a tall branched shrub which reaches a height of up to 4 m. The stem is hollow, erect and grayish green in colour when tender, and as it ages, the stem changes to brownish red colour. The leaves are seen in spirals with coarse toothed segments. The flowers are seen in terminal inflorescences which are green and sometimes red in colour.
- Helpful in fighting rheumatism.
- Relieves menstrual pain.
- Effective in birth control.
- Stimulate lactation process.
- Effective in treating regular skin infections.
- Moisturizing agent.
- Natural remedy for arthritis.
- Eliminates stubborn ringworm.
- Cures wounds and bruises.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Antimicrobial properties.
- Remedy for thick eyebrows.
- Drains excess fluids.
- Effectively treats constipation.