Bitter Apple (Sheem Hanzal)
₨75.00 – ₨599.00
Colocynth, Bitter Cucumber, Desert Gourd, Egusi, Vine of Sodom, Wild Gourd
- شیم حنظل
- Gives Relief From Scorpion Bite And Snake Bite
- Helpful To Cure Cold And Cough
- Useful To Reduce Rheumatism
- Helps To Cure Pimples, Acne And Boils
- Helpful For Treating Tumors, Cancers And Ascites
Bitter Apple/Sheem Hanzal (شیم حنظل) is commonly found in Asia and the Mediterranean Basin. It is also known as Colocynth, Bitter Cucumber, Desert Gourd, Egusi, Vine of Sodom, Wild Gourd and Citrullus Colocynthis. It has tons of health benefits including,
- Bitter apple have strong purgative properties which help to cure intestinal problems such as constipation.
- It stimulates the kidney and helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- It purifies the blood.
- It gives relief from poisoning resulting from scorpion bite and snake bite.
- It is useful to reduce rheumatism as well as arthritic and joint pains.
- It helps to cure pimples, acne and boils.
- It is very helpful to cure cold and cough.
- It is helpful for treating tumors, cancers and ascites.
Bitter Apple Side Effects:
Bitter apple fruits and plant extracts should be consumed only under strict medical attention as an overdose can prove to be fatal. The fruits can cause extreme bowel pains and dangerous inflammations. Bitter apples and extracts of these plants should not be administered to children, pregnant women or people having a weak constitution.