₨280.00 – ₨500.00
- Skin Moisturizer
• Hair Conditioner
• Sleek and Shine Styling
• Dry Skin Conditions
• Protection and Healing
• Foot, Hand and Nail Treatment
• Lip Moisturizer
Some Of The Uses Are As Follows:
- Applying a small amount of oil directly to afflicted skin and massaging in gently can provide relief and encourage healing.
- The best way to apply Argan oil for the most prominent anti-aging effects is to massage a few drops into your face and neck before bed. It acts as a moisturizer and anti-ager all in one.
- Rub a few drops of Argan oil over your palms and then comb your fingers through your hair to apply.
- Rub a drop or two into dry lips as a balm – but be sure to wipe off any excess.
- Try massaging a few drops of Argan oil into cuticles, hands and feet before bed each night.
- Using a few drops of Argan oil to rub into breasts, stomach, bottom and thighs during pregnancy will reduce the likelihood of developing unsightly stretch marks.
There are no reviews yet.