Bitter Gourd Seeds (Tukhm-e-Karela)
₨108.00 – ₨1,750.00
- also known as
Bitter Melon, Bitter Squash, Balsam Pear
- Scientific Name: Momordica Charantia
- تخم کریلہ
- کریلہ کے بیج
- Protecting From The HIV
- Used To Treat For Cancer
- Its Have Strong Anti-Viral And Anti-Tumor Properties
- Prevents Vomiting
- Good For Kidney, Pancreas And Spleen
Bitter gourd or Karela is also known as the Bitter Melon, Bitter Squash, Balsam Pear and Momordica Charantia. It has been named as such because of its bitter taste however, it is very healthy and nutritious.
Seeds of Bitter Gourd/Tukhm-e-Karela (تخم کریلہ, کریلہ کے بیج) are good for,
1. Protecting from the HIV and cancer because of the strong antiviral and antitumor properties.
2. Prevents Vomiting.
3. Good for Kidney, Pancreas and Spleen.
Avoid consumption without consultation during pregnancy.